Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hai King, ik ben mijn 24 uur onbeperkt leven verloren. kunnen jullie dit voor mij alsjeblieft oplossen. thanx Ursula
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ursula,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I think I understand your question, however, King Care isn´t available in Dutch at the moment.
I have sent you a private message in English, related to your account.
You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team