Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My unlimited lives which was around 27hours disappeared with the last update. I would like these back please. What has happened? I can see a number of other people are experiencing the same problem.
Thank you,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ninjabunny4878,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
Leo, King Care Team