Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game keeps nagging me to update every time I open it, so I finally let it today. After the update I only had 3 of each of the boosters (before it was 15-20 of each). What happened? Can I get them back?
Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allen,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team