Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am trying to play the level I'm on, which never conviently loads it's always like 40 levels behind, and it keeps bringing me unlock the rewards which I have passed weeks ago! This is very frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allison!
Which level are you currently at?
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your mobile and you can now continue from the next level.
Cheers