Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost more 24 hours unlimted lives since i updated to 1.87.1.1 is there a way to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Angela- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost your Unlimited Lives. Let's make things right again.I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Soda sweet week!