Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
1120 level is impossible to complete and it's different from the game on you tube, please fix it soon.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nisha,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
Along with the updates, levels and challenges, # of moves, often do change. Since it is videos you are guided by, I searched and there are not any videos with the 24 moves version. So I tried replaying the level myself. Are you against boosters? If not, I would check all three boosters before playing the game and hopefully you get a chocolate ball and a coloring candy ball next to each other and when you combine those two that'll clear out a lot, almost to get you to the top, that's the only suggestion I can make as far as passing this level. :-/
Hope this helps you somewhat,
Jilly
I agree with this being impossible even with boosters. 4 times I have used a choc ball and colouring ball and EVERY time they have appeared on opposite sides of the screen so cannot be combined, nowhere even close enough to use the hand swap which I have used up all 6 I had to attempt it. Please please can this level be altered