Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On Thursday I had over 23 hours and when I logged in on Friday I had 5. I have had them for quite some time. I play everyday.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
This was a glitch unfortunately. The unlimited lives are designed to work as per my original post, the timer will continue to count down regardless of whether you close the app or not.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Actually, the timer on my unlimited lives always stopped when I turned off my device. Was it not supposed to work that way? That's how I built up to over 30 hours at one point; I was down to 23 when the update wiped them all.
Hello Carla,
This is the way that the unlimited lives in the game work. The timer begins when you obtain the unlimited lives and does not stop, even if you close the game or your turn off your device.