Debit to my credit card

Jyoti_Joshi
Jyoti_Joshi Posts: 1 Newbie

Though I did not purchase boosters worth Rd  1200 the amount has been debitted to my account I 18.04.2017 at 12.30 am

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

I can assure you that we never take money from players’ accounts without authorization and there are no hidden features in the game.

All purchases need to be initiated by the player. The prices for each item are clearly displayed in the game and finalizing the purchase requires tapping the Buy button and entering your password.

All in-game purchases also need to be initiated by the player or someone who has access to their Google Play account or their payment details. I'm afraid that we cannot be held responsible for any unwanted purchases if you have given access to your device to someone other than yourself, or haven't protected your account by setting a mandatory password for purchases.

To avoid unauthorized or accidental purchases on your device please ensure you follow these steps: support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831

If someone has made unauthorized purchase from your account then please follow this link for more information:

support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2851610

If someone has used your payment details without your consent, please contact your bank and the police.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?