Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been on level 1094 for months now and no way I can beat it. I'm pretty much done. Such a shame
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Betsie,You got far in the game. Sometimes when I´m on a tough level, I play something else in between, just to get back fresh.I recommend you check out this page and the video that come with it. http://candycrushsoda.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1094
Hey Betsie,
You got far in the game. Sometimes when I´m on a tough level, I play something else in between, just to get back fresh.
I recommend you check out this page and the video that come with it. http://candycrushsoda.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1094