Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 539 and had 23 hours of unlimited lives . I downloaded an update (new version) yesterday. My unlimited lives have been wiped off and I just get 5 lives now. Is it possible to have them reinstated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paul Endersby,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team