Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased a $29 pack last night with 250 bars in it. Tonight, I purchased a $9.99 gold bar package with 100 bars. Then another combo gummy hand and gold bar, but only 38 bars show now. I would like the bars or my money returned. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny