This level is impassable.

Options
2»

Answers

• Jodi_Canada
    Jodi_Canada Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

every update is the same, unless you have loads of boosters, they are impassable. I am therefore giving up. That is Jelly gone and now Soda. fed up with having to keep complaining on behalf of other members... Thank you anyway Johnny.    Some member have now passed, with the help of loads of boosters. pc users they have nothing... so they will go next. 

If the video makers have not completed, how are we going to?? 

I play only on a PC. Because of the amount of boosters and extra lives needed to pass new levels, I no longer play any of the Soda games. PC users are at a HUGE disadvantage due to being left out of the mini challenges. 1473..impossible to beat for me. Levels need to be redone or King will be losing even more game players...very soon.
  • Lorie_Foster
    Lorie_Foster Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It's seems all of the games are getting ridiculously hard and not enjoyable.  Why do they need to be so difficult? We also need more boosters, like a wheel comparable to Candy Crush.  Why not help us and keep your players happy ? 

• Marisa_Musso
    Marisa_Musso Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

i agree! it is impossible and no videos on you tube available !  I belong to a soda group and many are struggling on this one !me too it cant be done without boosters or extramoves

• icantnot
    icantnot Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Anna,

Thank you for posting.

I haven't seen any other contacts about this level on the site.

If you know that other players are struggling with the level then ask them to post here and then I will provide feedback to the studio.

Kind regards,

Johnny

This is the first time that I absolutely can't finish. I've used up all my boosters and (embarrassingly) have spent $30+ trying to complete it.
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

Hello Anna,

Thank you for posting.

If you know that other players are struggling with the level then ask them to post here and then I will provide feedback to the studio.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I am having the same problem
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

every update is the same, unless you have loads of boosters, they are impassable. I am therefore giving up. That is Jelly gone and now Soda. fed up with having to keep complaining on behalf of other members... Thank you anyway Johnny.    Some member have now passed, with the help of loads of boosters. pc users they have nothing... so they will go next. 

If the video makers have not completed, how are we going to?? 

I emailed King Care this morning and I could not believe the response. They actually gave me a link to the cheater video to show the level can be done! I also find them to be so condescending, giving hints like you don't know how to play. How on earth do they thin we got to this level.
  • Marisa_Musso
    Marisa_Musso Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Hello Anna,

Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Johnny

i have this question too !without boosters and extramoves it is impossible
  • Brandy_Lewis_Nix
    Brandy_Lewis_Nix Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Anna,

Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same here, it's impossible!
  • Meh_Gio
    Meh_Gio Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Looks like this was posted 6 months ago, but doesn’t seem to have changed. I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone’s still on this level. I haven’t seen one video of anyone passing this without using a cheat code to give additional lives  

• Meh_Gio
    Meh_Gio Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello Anna,

Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I haven’t seen anyone pass this without using a cheat code

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?