Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 23 hours of play on Candy Crush Soda when I was playing this morning, however tonight when I started playing they are all gone. Is there a way to get those back? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dawn P,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have also read you comment on another thread about this subject here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team