Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing the throne special and on the last level. I have 11 moves left, but the game tells me I'm out of moves! I had to buy 5 more moves so I don't have to start back at level one. How do I post picture to prove what happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Trang,
If you visit the site from a desktop computer you will see the option to attach a screenshot.
Could you let me know if this happened more than once?
Thank you,
Johnny