Where are the file with boosters stored on a PC

Kenneth_Carlsson
Kenneth_Carlsson Posts: 3 Newbie

I´m going to change HDD in the computer and (of course) want to keep my boosters and Goldbars. If I copy all files, I have it but can´t access Facebook. Who is the critical file that´s hold my boosters and Goldbars ? Windows 10 of course.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Kenneth,

In regards to the Facebook version of the game. These items are transferred via your Facebook login so there is no requirement to transfer anything from the HDD.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Kenneth_Carlsson

No, I have downloaded it. I dont play it by Facebook and when I login I have only My gamelevel - not the boosters.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

My apologies Kenneth, I understood that you were playing on Facebook.

If you are using the Windows 10 app, then you will be able to transfer your levels and gold bars via a synchronized Facebook account or a Kingdom account if you have set one up.

In regards to boosters, these items will not transfer between apps or devices. They remain in the game in which they were rewarded/purchased.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Kenneth_Carlsson

Yes, maybe the goldbars works. But it's the boosters I want to transfer. They must be stored somewhere... I dont understand at all why they cant follow by Facebook account... :-(

• Idham_Rosnon
    Idham_Rosnon Posts: 8 Level 2

Hey Kenneth, 

I've also lost all my pent up boosters in the game after I did a clean install, or a reset, or even an uninstall of the game. I tried copying all the root files of the games before resetting the PC and hopefully I could paste it back later on after the PC boots up, but no. The files were not able to overwrite the new files and I had to start from scratch, again. Goldbars are there but what's the point? Most of the time I don't have enough goldbar to buy a booster anyway, and if I do buy it, I might lose it again if I ran into trouble.

I'd also love to hear anyone here who knows if there's a configuration file that holds all this info, it really isn't fair,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?