Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I go into my Candy Crush Soda I only see a tan rectangle with a striped border over most of the screen and I can not get rid of it to get to the game. Help!! This started happening since I updated the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Can you please complete the steps here and let me know if these resolve the issue:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Thank you,
Johnny
Could you please let me know the model of device that you are using and if possible post a screenshot so that I can look into this for you.
Kind regards,