Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I accumulate some unlimited lives they disappear. In the past they remained if I stopped the game and powered down my iPad. Now they don't. All I get is 5 lives when I start up again. How can I preserve unlimited lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Brian,
The original scenario that you described was a glitch that some players experienced.
In the game, the unlimited lives counter, will continuously countdown regardless of whether you close the app or not.
I hope this answers your question.
Kind regards,
Johnny