Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am sincerely trying to makeo contact with a developer to share a novel game idea. It would fit well in King's lineup. How can I make contact w someone there?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ruby,
I would like to thank you for your post, however I'm afraid it is King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.
We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship.
I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.
Kind regards,
Johnny