Sincerely trying

Ruby_DeLuca
Ruby_DeLuca Posts: 1 Newbie

I am sincerely trying to makeo contact with a developer to share a novel game idea.  It would fit well in King's lineup.  How can I make contact w someone there?

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Ruby,

I would  like to thank you for your post, however I'm afraid it is King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.  

We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship.

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Ruby,

I would  like to thank you for your post, however I'm afraid it is King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.  

We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship.

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?