Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Didn't receive gold bars, either on April 24 or 25.
Sent email and was referred here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lori- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars. I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!