Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I came in first place by getting the most striped candies and I never received my rewards. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kelly13- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you did not receive your rewards, I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again!
I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Soda sweet week!