Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I bought the 6.99 package in candy crush soda but never received the two hours of unlimited lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jesse- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your unlimited Lives. I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!