Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I almost reach this level. Should I expect more levels? When? Is there any possibility to receive an answer?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
The Candy Crush Soda Saga games team work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 1500 levels now available to play. The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Kind regards,
Johnny