Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I never get any booster playing Candy crush soda saga on my pc by using facebook. When I play CC Soda on my tablet I get several booster and competitions. But on my pc there are none of these. What is the reason?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for your post.
The majority of our events and promotions are run on mobile devices. From time to time we will run events on the Facebook version of the game so keep an eye out.
Kind regards,
Johnny