Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It keeps setting me back to day one..I pick them up at the same time every day..no matter what it puts me back t day one..I have lost out on many boosters:(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well I am just now seeing this, but I must say that if you are still having issues, the King care family is very prompt in getting back to you and helping you with your situation, whatever it may be. Contact customer care..... I know you will get the help you need.
yes..usually within 20 hours to make sure ..
Are you doing it WITHIN the 24 hour window?