Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In the same position. I'm ready to give up playing full stop now. Used all my collected boosters that I usually leave day there... and spending no more money. The possibilities on the videos shown are different to what I see on this level also!
Don’t listen to Combo, the main 1416 thread is incorrectly marked as solved. King doesn’t need any more money from their top players, just find a new game.
Hi Candy!
I've seen other threads here on King Care where the level is being discussed: https://care.king.com/en/search?q=1416&t=all&categoryId=12
I've experienced that it might be better to post in a thread where there are more players in order to raise awareness.
Cheers