Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been playing for as long as I remember and for over a year now more golike bars why do the not upgrade when ya pass a level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jessica!
I think the Gold bars in most games are how the company makes their earnings so you'll have to buy some if you want to use them in the game.
I have however seen some of the live events in the game so look out for those extra feature and you might earn some of that gold :-)
Cheers