We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

used all 3 boosters on 1213 candy crush soda and had 1 square to complete with 23 lives & crashed

Barbara_G-Mayes
Barbara_G-Mayes Posts: 7 Level 2

I used all of my 3 boosters to complete 1213 candy crush soda after several weeks of completing. I had 1 square to complete with 23 lives left & it crashed. I lost all my boosters & back to square 1 - I am seriously thinking of deleting the game as it has become near impossible to complete making it very unenjoyable.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Barbara!

I suggest you start by checking for updates to the game on iTunes.

If the problem is still there then you should consider a re-install of the game:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on iTunes and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?