Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I added credit so I would pass Level 5 of Bubblegum Hill and was on the final move to pass the level. The game window closed (not crashed) and took me back to the start! So I wasted £8.98 credit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fiona,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I'm sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I've sent you a private message related to your account, visible for you in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team