Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I never received my daily gifts or my daily Rewards. Each time I unlock a level with the gift box I never received the prizes or the unlimited time you get to pass levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Delevan- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again.
I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Soda sweet weekend!