Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i recently passed level 853 by using a switch hand and two cross blasters. I passed the level, but then the game crashed and now it is making me play as if I never passed it. Oh, and of course I don't have any of the special candies I used!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kristen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience, let's make things right again :-)
I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.
Have a sweet week!