Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How many levels are currently unlocked in CC soda? 6/4/2017 I'm just curious because I see there are two unlocked episodes so I thought I'd see how far it has unlocked for some people.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Stephanie,
Thank you for your question.
There are currently 1570 levels available in the game.
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Kind regards,
Johnny