I am level 896 on Face book but lost the levels on my iphone...gone back tot he beginning

Jacuk06
Jacuk06 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am level 896 on Face book but lost the levels on my iphone...gone back to the beginning.  I deleted the app and reinstalled hoping it would fix the issue but it didn't.  I was getting regular daily boosters and was on about day 70 and these have all been lost too.  I had one on my friends linked on my phone but they have been lost too.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Jacuk06- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!

Please could you try these steps?

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)

• Jacuk06

Hi Jacuk06- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!

Please could you try these steps?

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)

still no joy
  • Jacuk06

I still have not had a reply to my comment...I have had to post the message again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?