Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
why don't I get the daily bonuses? I've read the reply from 9 months ago saying that the daily bonuses were in a test phase and would be released world wide. All of my friends and family have them but not me?
thanks,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been playing on an iPad from the start and always connected to Facebook (as are my family and friend who do get the daily boosters) and I do all of the updates, should I delete the app and start over? What will happen to all the levels I've played?
Hi Julie!
Are you playing on Facebook or on a mobile device?
If you're playing from mobile then try updating the game to latest version on your App Store.
Also make sure the game is connected to Facebook.
Cheers :-)