Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
While playing bubble gum hill I am only receiving 1 pt for making a fish while everyone else is getting 10 points kinda pointless to play if I can never catch up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You only get 1 fish for levels you've already completed. You get 10 on levels the first time you beat them. So, if you've already advanced past the original levels for bubblegum hill, you'll only get 1 every other time you play it.
I use to get get 10 and you could tell the others were because everyone else score ended with a zero I was the the only one with a single didgits number
Hi April!
I'm also only getting 1 point for the fish :-/
Where have you seen that you can get 10 points?
Cheers