Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Next to my avatar is a shield with two stars. I've seen others with 1, 2, or 3 stars or 1, 2 or 3 balls in the shield. I assume this has to do with player level. Where can I find what these mean? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks, Randle. You are correct, Candy Crush Soda Saga. Any idea where I can see what 1 star means, what 2 balls mean, etc.? Thanks.
Hey Steve,
Sounds like you are in the league in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
You can get to different divisions depending on your progress across the different challenges that are running.