Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I log in on my pc Candy Crush Soda is opening at level 1 on Gameroom. I'm on level 1150 and it works fine on my iphone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lina Best Moss,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Could you please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on?
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Lina Best Moss,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Could you please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on?Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team