Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The candy crush soda saga on my cell phone is in level 1097, and in the same account by the computer I go back to the beginning, but it is unlocked these levels in the computer, but I can not advance to my level, what to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks a lot for your reply Veronica,
Can you please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on?
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Veronica,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Veronica,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Thanks a lot for your reply Veronica,Can you please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on?Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
My id Facebook: 1217753954