Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
In the Color Champion Quest have I have reached all the targets but it is not moving on to give me my reward or further quests. It's been stuck like this for a few weeks now. I am on Windows 10 using Edge. raysmith48@aol.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ray,
If you rotate your phone to landscape, you should see the option to attach an image.
I'm not sure if you are playing another game, but we don't have a Sugar Saga!
Thanks,
Johnny
It's Candy Crush Sugar Saga - I have a screen shot but not able to attach it to this message.
Thanks for posting.
I don't recognise the name of this promotion. Can you please check and let me know, attach a screenshot if you think this will help.
Kind regards,