Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i updated some software while I was having a storage problem and somehow lost my game data. I am now back to level 1!
can you please restore my proper game level to my account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Johnny, I don't know if I saved it. How is that usually done? I always use my iPad and I never had a problem like this before. When I last connected a couple of days ago, it was still at level 1. Can you restore the data?
Hello Pam,
How did you save your game previous to the update?
Have you tried to reconnect to this account?
Let me know,
Thanks.
Johnny