Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was reading where people are getting boosters and such and I have never in over a year received any. unlike all the other sagas I play. I hate this game because you can never get anywhere without a bit of help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,Please refer to this thread for information about how we run our in-game events and promotions:https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-hereI hope this answers your questions.Johnny
Hello,
Please refer to this thread for information about how we run our in-game events and promotions:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here
I hope this answers your questions.
Johnny