problem loading

Mar-4
Mar-4 Posts: 4 Newbie

Candy Crush Soda takes 4 mins to load on my laptop.  When it finally loads the game is flashing.

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Mar,

Thank you for your comment.

Which browsers have you tried so far?

Please make sure your browser has been upgraded to latest version. If you want to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible, you can check on this page https://html5test.com. If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine.

Loading the game can take a few more seconds than normal. You can optimize the loading time by closing down unused browser tabs as well as closing programs running in the background.

A fresh restart of your computer can furthermore give a boost in loading time.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• ChrisAda
    ChrisAda Posts: 2 Newbie

Sorry - I have a very similar problem, by game loads slowly and then there are no candies just the grid.

• Tony_Mc

Hi Mar & ChrisAda,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry you´re having this issue in Candy Crush Soda Saga on Facebook on PC.

Please try the following steps as indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out.

Let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Mar-4

Tony,  I clear ALL cache and it still won't load.  HELP!!!!!   

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi Mar,

Thank you for your comment.

Which browsers have you tried so far?

Please make sure your browser has been upgraded to latest version. If you want to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible, you can check on this page https://html5test.com. If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine.

Loading the game can take a few more seconds than normal. You can optimize the loading time by closing down unused browser tabs as well as closing programs running in the background.

A fresh restart of your computer can furthermore give a boost in loading time.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Mar-4

My browser is ok.  I did the test.  It still takes mins to load and when it finally loads the game is breaking up.

• Tony_Mc

My browser is ok.  I did the test.  It still takes mins to load and when it finally loads the game is breaking up.

Which browsers have you tried Mar?
  • Steven_Hunt
    Steven_Hunt Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem. I have uninstalled Adobe flashplayer, re-installed, the same with shockwave. I get the same thing in chrome, explorer and firefox. I would say about 4 weeks ago, is when it started a brans new process of loading the game. before it would just say "Loading", now it always starts with a "Downloading" then "Loading".

• Mar-4

It's been 4 weeks for me too.  Same messages and NO RESPONSE from King Care.  I am SO DONE with ALL KING games.  We have a problem and they don't fix it.  Many of us had a problem with Candy Crush last year and it took them over a month to FINALLY fix it.  So....  I'm done with King games.

• Tony_Mc

It's been 4 weeks for me too.  Same messages and NO RESPONSE from King Care.  I am SO DONE with ALL KING games.  We have a problem and they don't fix it.  Many of us had a problem with Candy Crush last year and it took them over a month to FINALLY fix it.  So....  I'm done with King games.

Which browsers have you tried Mar?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?