Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I used to be able to use full screen to play Candy Crush Soda, but the last update does not allow me to switch to full screen on my PC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Deb,Could you please provide a screenshot of your game so I can see where the button normally appears.If you need help, please use: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/Thank you,Johnny
Hello Deb,
Could you please provide a screenshot of your game so I can see where the button normally appears.
If you need help, please use: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Thank you,
Johnny