Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on Level 379 of Soda Crush and when I went to play yesterday and today, it takes me back to the beginning. I have lost everything! I do not play on a phone. I play on my laptop. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Becky Vance,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Facebook.
Please clear your browsers cache. Old temporary files on your computer can affect game functionality. Please see this page for instruction on clearing the cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/
Make sure your browser has been upgraded to latest version. If you want to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible, you can check on this page https://html5test.com.
Can you please try again and let me know how you´re getting on?
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team