Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I see where the color bombs and fish and stuff are before I start a game, but I have no idea where the extra time goes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jolene,
When you win/purchase unlimited lives in the game, you will notice that your heart icon will appear differently. Underneath this, you will see a timer indicating how many minutes/hours you have remaining.
Please note that this timer runs continuously, even if you close the game, the timer will still countdown.
Thanks,
Johnny