Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I received it last week, after not having it for 3 weeks, and now I did not get it again. PLEASE, King Games...stop penalizing your most loyal players and roll out Bubblegum Hill to EVERYONE all of the time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Combo...I have not had BGH on a weekend in over a year..at the very least. I had only been receiving it on Mondays...and on a very rare ocaission on Monday and for a short time on Tuesday. However, I have only had it once in the last 6 weeks.
Hi Jeannie!
I've seen other events during the weekends so my best guess is that you'll only get Bubblegum Hill some of the weekends.
Cheers