Can you please restore my level in candy soda?

Loco
Loco Posts: 2 Newbie

I downloaded this app years ago and was on level 1480ish. Went to play last night and its reverted to level 1 aarghhh! Couple of weeks ago my mouse icon named Loco appeared as an anonymous box & I couldnt restore it. I Dont log on via fb (this game wouldnt let me) but do with candy saga and its still ok. Soda is my fav, please help, I want my game back!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Loco
    Loco Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Thanks for manually restoring it to 1482. Was actually on 1481 but feels like starting again as lost all my rewards! Had more than half the memory album and at least 16 colour bombs, 15 marbles and 16 fish (dont let these drop below 15) and 9 lollipops 4 striped lollipops and 4 switches. Have tried to move on but almost impossible with only 3 of ea,almost ready to give up on this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?