Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am stuck at level 1645 of Candy Crush Soda and playing it in Facebook under Chrome browser and Windows 10. I am not using Facebook Gameroom. Next levels are still under construction. When will they be available?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi EAT,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You will soon be able to play new levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga on PC. I recommend you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga/ in order to receive news about updates.
Our Game Studio is always working hard on making new content available.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team