Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I only select friends playing CC for lives and CC asks everyone on my list? And how do I stop it from sending request? Also, I want to know (asked before) why we dont get more free power ups for the amount that we spend on this game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
If you untick the 'select all' button, then you can find the friends you wish to send the requests to, and tick their boxes
Regarding the power ups, each level in the game can be passed without using them, but we still sometimes try to provide events and promotions where these items can be won.
Kind regards,
Johnny