Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had to reset the app and lost my progress. I was not connected to Facebook back to stage one! Can you please advance my game back to level 1124? Help, please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Eric,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPhone.
Can you please open the Candy Crush Soda Saga app on your iPhone and connect it to your Kingdom or Facebook account?
Let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team