Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level progress is now on iPhone app. But daily prize started over at day 1 and my quests are totally different. Anyone know how to sync up everything? I'm traveling, which is why I put game on phone - to keep up with daily prizes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Melissa- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that the prize calendar has started from number one again, I would like to check your account so
I have sent you a private message to check your account.
Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely weekend!